BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Blue Friday

I feel so blue this day. I palpably aware why but i keep on groping. I want to divert my mind from those petty concern as I regard them. But behind that it negatively affects me underneath. What can I do. It has been my wont, the way I am since I became what I am. I regard all things easy to deal with. That everything happens for good. I just stare at the positive what I see and know what. It's so enigmatic of the feeling that seemingly envelope you in a new dimension of the same world. I think there no problem I can't bear, nor any situation I can't handle beyond my sinew.,... Guys keep smiling... OO man.. that's extremely healthy for your heart..ahahahahhahahahaaaaa... Sorry ha,.. Please understand this only raymund francia. I'd been this before and I will be this forever.... nothing had change in me, please see me the same in the most shallow and deepest understanding... ahahahahaa. nostalgic ako now and not EMO. hahahaa

0 comments: