BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 1, 2010

Prince of the Gentle Green (the Title)



The PRINCE merely alludes a heir, I just want to use the word Prince no other reason beneath that(",)... but I know we are all heir, since our father is a king. KING of all kings. of the Gentle Green, because I really love green color, its such an amiable color and appeals to the placid part of the eyes. I love nature, I keep on saying my friends, whenever you see field, remember me. In the trees, ricefield, grassland, leaves and other sorts. I regard myself a green man but not absurdly similar to HULK("u). Precede Green is Gentle because there are conspicuously variety of green colors. Some are light and complascent, some are strong, darkly, rough, there are smooth, so state it simply there are inquantifiable color of green. But I am GENTLE. A tact influencing touch of my personality influence my peers. I hope you see me the same way too!!!!!!;-).

0 comments: