BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Reflection during the Recollection

It was Saturday when we held the recollection day. With seminarians and priests the assist us. It has been a experience for us, our group together with the BSE III. But we thought it could have been better if we, our group have it separated with the other section. We missed a lot of thing for your class exclusively. The Seminarians weren't so good in facilitating us yesterday. He seems unscrupulous in some sense for his words weren't cogent enough. However it helped me alot in my spiritual development and recollect my experiences like what I'm often doing. I came to know other group too despite of my hunger.hahahahahahaaa.
From that day, i have known that many in our group really do not want this course, only some inevitable circumstances and factors propelled them, similar to me. Financial challenge is a generic reason to hinder everyone of us, but i told them I and my brothers found it easy, since God is with us. We never look it as a constraint, behind that problem, we just keep on calling in God, trust Him fully and with my our faith we work and eventually we do not lack of anything. Personal problem is the biggest factor I've had, and still am struggling up to now, probably like you and the others too. It's my ardent aim to achieve my goal, my personal vision. That I konw, I would loss something or someone but looking at my vision I regard everything as a part of it. If I lost something, I will surely get another one. And what you get is always better than what you lost. You lost it simply because God knows you need no more that particular thing. A pearl change a stone. But merely a human, It hard not for sometimes but all the times. I have heart as well. The hidden tears beneath my soul keeps flowing from my urgent resistance. My mind is so cruel, so autocratic. That it dictates me and imposed its notion and clog the hole from where the tears are dropping.... I learned to embrace teaching, for teaching will not be my profession but my life. This where our Living God has placed me, and here I will plant seed, water it, bear fruit and propagate. This is my place under the sun, God is the source of my sinew and you. May our omnipotent God be with us always and guide us though opening our spiritual senses, and direct our chosen path.

0 comments: